Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First day in 2013

Well, amongst the things that I wanted to do more in 2013 is to write more on this blog.
So here goes a second entry for today.

Me and encek K didn't do much on the new year's day.

I went to the gym in the morning for Zumba class, then had homecooked lunch at home (durhh).
Encek K cooked nasi goreng ikan masin and re-heat some BBQ chicken (leftover from night before). Sorry I forgot to snap the picture as I was too hungry coming back from the gym.

After lunch, we headed to Alamanda to meet up with our friends for bowling game. Alamanda was packed as usual, but we were in luck coz we got our parking space immediately after entering. Miqa was already knocked out in the car, so we were at ease la kan.

We played three frames; well actually encek K and the rest of my friends did, I only managed to play one frame, coz Miqa woke up during the first frame and boy he was cranky! So I had to give up on the second and third frame to 'jaga' Miqa.

Before the last frame ended,encek K made one rule, he said the bottom three players will have to buy everyone else ice-cream. And what do you know, he was in bottom three muahahahhahahaha. Sorry sayang, better luck next time tau!


Enough babbling, here's some pictures:


Denim is is from mybajoo yo!
Yes, my online clothing shop is making a comeback this month insya Allah!


What I wore


Pose before the game starts. Go ahead and try to spot where's Miqa?



Ice cream paid by the bottom three guys  :p


After  ice-cream, all of us headed for quick dinner at RASA foodcourt.
Then, balik la apa lagi. Alamanda looked like sardine yesterday (even smelled like sardine), too many people.

Sounds boring kan? Maybe it's the age factor? We are a bunch of old people kot, hahaha.

But we had fun anyways.

And I did not buy anything eventhough I basically saw the SALE signage in every shop that I passed by.
Kudos to myself *pat on the back*



0 comments: