Thursday, January 17, 2013

Last day ;)


Today is my last day in the office for this week. I loike!
I will be heading for a short getaway with le familia tomorrow. I double loike this!

Which reminds me I haven't finished packing just yet. Blerghh!
Packing for two ain't easy my friend, especially when you are packing for a baby.
You have to have a checklist so that you will not forget anything.
And yes, the checklist can go on forever.
In my case, I have to bring standby meds for Miqa since he just recovered from his fever, flu and cough.
He has recovered 95% I would say, ada batuk sikit je lagi, but we will bring all his meds just in case you know.
Also on standby is his thermometer and Koolfever, both can become very handy at times.

Anyhow, back to the little guy, he's now back to himself; all cheerful and active as usual. Alhamdulillah.

And I think I did mention in one of my previous posts that he is the number one fan of Special Agent OSO!
Don't know why memang since Miqa faham tengok TV memang Special Agent OSO ni je yang dia akan tengok from start till end. For the rest of the cartoons, he will just listen to the intro song and then continues playing with his toys.

 So last Sunday morning me and encek K together with Miqa la kan, had our breakfast at a mamak nearby our house.
It was a cold and rainy morning; hence explaining the hoody sweater.
Idok lerr kami ni gila nak pakaikan Miqa sweater di tengah-tengah panas kan.

Miqa had some capati sambil melayan Special Agent OSO.
Memang Kay-El habis la anak mommy ni coz macam suka je lepak mamak lama-lama :p
But good thing was, Miqa leka lah jugak tengok OSO that morning, so dapatla mommy and daddy makan dengan tenang.

Daddy memang rajin layan Miqa :)




Now that Miqa dah sihat, macam biasa la, can layan mommy cam-whoring again!


Noticed his short hair? No more curly murly hair dah :'(
Well, nenek dah potong rambut Miqa, sebab nenek risau Miqa asyik demam, nenek cakap kepala Miqa dah berat so kena la potong rambut. Rindu jugak rambut awan nano Miqa tu.

But, honestly he looks like a big boy now.
Nampak bebenau dah besar anak mommy la.
Dah bujang sangat. Mommy no likey

Oklah, that's all for this week kot.
I have to go prepare myself physically and mentally because tomorrow we will be taking flight for our getaway.
It will be the second time for Miqa boarding on a plane.

The first time was the trip to Bandung, and at that time tak pandai ape pun lagi, baru boleh duduk je.
Now duduk diam pun dah tak boleh, so me and encek K kena standby jadi energizer bunny tomorrow.

Wish us luck please.






0 comments: