Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013


Hope it's not too late to wish everyone Happy New Year!


First family picture in 2013


This year me and encek K will be entering the big three - o.
We feel like we are 'granpa' and 'granma' already *LOL*

For this new year, I guess I want what everybdy wants, that is to become a better person than I was in 2012  :)

I want to travel a bit more this year since Miqa is getting bigger, I want to go to the gym more often (and I am even thinking to take Zumba and Bodycombat course to become a trainer!), I want to pray more, I want to learn to cook from encek K, I want to start my online clothing shop again, I want to take German language course, and the list goes on and on......


Hmmm... Looks like there's just too many things I want to do.
*pengsan la like this*







0 comments: